During this time, we may suggest a video consultation. This is helpful if we need to see you to help determine the best course of action.
How does it work?
We will talk to you through this during the telephone triage consultation. We will then send a text message to your mobile phone with a link to click on to set up the consultation.
Is it secure?
Video consultations are fully secure and compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and safety standards set by NHS Digital.
The consultation is transmitted over an encrypted connection and is only visible to participants on the call. It is not recorded or stored on any server. The video consultation connection follows NHS best practice guidelines on health and social care cloud security.
INDEX - Covid-19
- What's Going on in the Practice
- Covid-19 Signposting
- Info for at Risk Patients
- Helplines & Advice
- Right Place for Medical Care
- Sickness & Self-isolation
- Support Hub for Older People
- Sirona (Single Point of Access)
- Get Ready for a Telephone Consultation
- Video Consultations
- Local Service Directory
- Covid-19 Testing
- Principle Covid-19 Clinical Trial
- Advice for Parents of Unwell Children