You can apply for a Coronavirus test if you are:
- an essential worker with coronavirus symptoms
- aged 65 or over with coronavirus symptoms
- someone who cannot work from home and has coronavirus symptoms (for example, construction workers or delivery drivers)
Anyone with coronavirus symptoms can apply if they live with an essential worker, a person aged 65 or over, or someone who travels to work.
You can also apply for a test if you have a clinical referral from NHS 111 online.
INDEX - Covid-19
- Coronavirus Vaccinations
- Coronavirus Vaccination Scams
- Advice for Parents of Unwell Children
- Children & Coronavirus
- Covid-19 Testing
- Covid-19 Signposting
- Face Mask Exemption
- Get Ready for a Telephone Consultation
- Helplines & Advice
- Info for at Risk Patients
- Local Service Directory
- Principle Covid-19 Clinical Trial
- Sickness & Self-isolation
- Sirona (Single Point of Access)
- Support Hub for Older People
- The Right Place for Medical Care
- Video Consultations
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.