What is eConsult?
If used in the correct way E-consultations are an excellent way to get medical advice from a clinician. But before using this facility please could you read the following.
- Please don’t use e-consultation if your problem is minor and you haven’t tried to self care.
- Each e-consultation should be for 1 clinical problem. This enables the computer system and clinician to pick up urgent problems quickly to so that you don’t come to harm.
- Please give succinct but detailed information about your health problem. Attach a photo if it is about a skin problem.
- You must be contactable by phone between 08:00-20:00 within 72 hours of submitting the e-consultation.
- If you suspect you need a face to face appointment please book this appointment by ringing our reception team
- E-consultations just stating “I want an appointment” will not be actioned.
- Please do not submit e-consultations from overseas locations or for a relative under your name.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The Family Practice clinical team
How does the service work?
- Complete a simple form about your problem or request.
- Your GPs decide on the best treatment for you or you may directed to help elsewhere.
- The practice responds with advice, a prescription or an appointment.
Please note: the eConsult service is not available on weekends. Please call NHS 111 if you need urgent advice during this time.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.